Interim PR & Communications Mgr to one of Europe’s leading startup hubs
Are you an experienced and inventive communicator with an interest in the flourishing Swedish startup scene? Take this rare opportunity to join the SUP46 team, as its interim PR & Communications Manager, covering a maternity leave.
WHAT YOU WILL BE FOCUSING ON
You will be in charge of all external communications at one of the leading startup hubs in Europe. You will work in an entrepreneurial environment, with many of Sweden’s most promising startups, and your responsibilities include:
– Making sure SUP46 & our CEO is seen and heard in the right places and with the right messaging, in Sweden and internationally
– Setting statements, opinion pieces and other external comments as well as supporting CEO with content in advance of interviews, speeches and more
– Being available as a support function within PR/comms for our 50+ startup members, strengthening their knowledge and exposure
– Managing, creating content for and curating all external channels (website, social channels, monthly newsletter, blog, newsroom, YouTube and more) to strengthen SUP46’s brand and recognition
– Supporting the rest of SUP46’s team with content where relevant
– Helping members, sponsors and partners communicate with their separate target groups by leveraging SUP46’s platforms, through various collaborations and initiatives
– Keeping up the on-going process of bettering the conditions for all Swedish startups, with Swedish Startup Manifesto as a foundation
– Collaborating with initiatives in the other Nordic countries, in order to drive Sweden and Nordics as a region forward in the eyes of the rest of the world
WHO YOU PROBABLY ARE
To enjoy this role and be able to contribute in a successful way we think that you are:
– Experienced in PR and communications, with an understanding of the media and digital landscape – either through working at an agency or on the client side.
– A great project manager with the ability to prioritize
– As comfortable making long-term plans as you are about thinking on your feet and making quick strategic decisions
– A great lover of content of all sorts and enjoy writing texts and copy with varying tonality, for different purposes and recipients – in both Swedish and English
– Happy working independently with a strong drive to get things done
– Interested in, and preferably has experience from, the tech and startup scene and of course a great curiosity in the possibilities of developing SUP46 further
ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT
This is a temporary employment covering a maternity leave. The start date will be as soon as possible and the contract will span over roughly 15 months. Apply before August 24th via Jobylon. Contact email@example.com with any additional questions.
SUP46 is a grass root initiative and today one of the leading startup hubs in Europe for fast-growing tech companies. Our current 50+ startup members range from seed stage to post-Series A. They raised a total of $31M during 2015 and include companies like Universal Avenue, Detectify and Soundtrap.
We accept less than 10% of all applicants and once accepted as members, they are offered a competitive advantage through our world-class ecosystem of investors, partners and advisors. The startups receive a results based membership that spans for a maximum of 18 months.
We are also an open meeting place for the whole startup scene and run a startup café in the venue. Around 250 tech and startup related events are hosted in our event space every year and we have around 30,000 visitors annually.
– Sharing is caring 🙂 if you know someone that might fit, please let them know about this opportunity! –