Revolut, UK’s first digital banking unicorn and one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, is coming back to Stockholm to meet with the community and everyone who is yet to discover the radically better banking!
What exactly is Revolut?
– secure, mobile-based current account that allows you to hold, exchange and transfer money at the interbank exchange rates, without bullshit fees in 24 currencies.
– instant exposure to 5 cryptocurrencies
– free ATM withdrawals
– instant P2P transfers to split the bills, request money or pay someone back
– spare change round-up and automated saving
– multiple cards with completely customizable security settings
– spending analytics and budgeting
The only account needed for a global lifestyle, with over 4m users worldwide!
Come meet Revolut at their #RevRally at SUP46 in Stockholm, Wednesday 13th of March, where the Community Manager for Sweden, Hanna Johansson, and PR and Community Manager for Northern Europe Eva Elvyra Kazakeviciute will share what’s new and upcoming with Revolut in Sweden, and beyond. You’ll be among the first to hear about and see some of these features, and we would love for you to come along.