Brought to you by the Founders Institute
Stockholm has a fast growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey. However, many people don’t know about all of the resources available, the differences between them, or what resources are right for them. At “How to Start Up in Stockholm”, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations, and top local entrepreneurs, to outline the local resources and provide tips on how to build a startup in Stockholm.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
- Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
- Anders Lindlöf ( Founder Institute )
- Jesper Kjellerås ( CEO, Impact Hub STHLM )
- Daniel Sonesson (CEO, SUP46)
- Tetiana Siianko ( Techstars/Startup Weekend )